Sedona, Arizona Bound with Mii Amo Spa Tomorrow!!

Friday, December 18, 2015

Good Evening Darlings,

I feel like I've only been back from Africa for a few days but already I'm off on another adventure. Tonight is my last night in NYC for the next 3 weeks because tomorrow morning I'm flying to Sedona, Arizona for a Winter Solstice celebration at Mii Amo Spa. I have never been to this part of the US before so naturally I am very excited. And what better way to finish off 2015 than a 5 day spa retreat in the mountains?

I will be sharing the journey on my instagram @TravelWriteDraw as well as my snapchat account: meagan_morrison so get ready to come along with me!!

Much love,
Meag xx

2 comments:


  1. Great site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also.
    Weekend Breaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Faryal Naaz so happy to hear it! Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to share more with you xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground