Postcard from Austin

Friday, February 27, 2015


Hi Lovelies,

I can't believe how long I've been away from my blog!! SO much has happened since January (including this very quick jaunt to Austin, Texas before New York Fashion Week) and I just wanted to share some of these colorful musings I snapped along the way. I was hosted by the beautiful and super talented Lexicon of Style who grew up in this awesome city. I got to meet her whole family and dive into some incredible local dishes, just feast your eyes!! I have such fond memories of this warm and relaxed Southern city. Check it out and be prepared for many more posts to come!!

Much love,
Meag xx










2 comments:

  1. So cool! Such a colorful place! Sounds like a lovely experience and I can see you had so much fun painting that graffiti!:O ;-)

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purse Fixation yes it was perfect for me in terms of colors!! So dynamic xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground