ANIA.B

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hello My Lovelies!! 

How has your week been?! It's after midnight in New York but I'm dying to get my new post up on the blog as it has already been another seven days since I last updated here. The great news is that the wonderful collaborations and commissions keep coming in, but that allows infinitely less time to connect with all of you amazing and inspiring individuals on here. I'm trying to negotiate with the universe to make the days longer but there seems to be some pushback...

Anywho, I'm thrilled to share with you this fashion illustration gif I did of my friend and fabulous model/blogger Ania of Ania.B. Her pose is so dynamic in front of this stunning James Wyper mural in Calgary, Canada. I have been following Ania's blog for the past four years now so when I saw her post this photo on Instagram the other day, my heart practically leapt from my chest. It was a 'no ifs, ands, or buts' kind of illustration inspiration. It was mine to draw, so I did, and boy did it feel good!!

Much more to come on the blog so stay tuned my loves, but for now it is time for the ZZZzzzzzz. My eyes are closing as I type this. See all you beautiful people soon!!

Much love,
Meag xx

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful and dynamic! Love all the colors!

    www.pursefixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice Blog by Renata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purse Fixation thank you my love, I'm always aiming for dynamic illustrations xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous and eye catching. I agree with the poster above. It's very dynamic.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth Hisle thank you so much, yes I definitely wanted to do this photo justice xx

      Delete
  3. I think it was a good satisfaction! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice! Love the way you are experimenting and finding new ways to illustrate.

    X Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @S K E T C H O N I S T A thank you sweets!! Yes I'm definitely trying to push myself more and see where I can go with this xx

      Delete
  5. God! This is absolutely lovely! What medium have you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @rangelz thank you so much!! I used watercolor paper, watercolor inks, and colored pencil, and finished all the details in photoshop xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground