Interview with To Be Continued

Sunday, October 28, 2012


Hello Hello Lovers!!

Did you all have a fantastic Halloween weekend?! I know I certainly did. But now Hurricane Sandy looms in NYC and the feeling in the air is especially eerie. I wouldn't mind an extra day home from work to paint, clean, and paint however. Anyway, I wanted to share with you all this awesome interview I did alongside some of my Fashion Art NYC friends for London based To Be Continued Magazine.

I thought fellow illustrators James Skarbek, Elvis Torres, and Mara Louise Cespon did such a fantastic job answering the questions. They each gave such interesting insight into the field of fashion illustration and I felt like I learned so much more about my former peers. I can't wait to see how each of our careers continue to grow. Enough talk; time to read! Head to the interview to see for yourselves.

Much love,
Meag xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground