Interview with D2G Apparel

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hello My Friends!!

Happy Happy Sunday to you all. I'm SO excited to finally be back on my blog after the craziest past few weeks!! I can't fully disclose what prompted the absence from TWD but I can say that I made massive strides in my professional career here in New York. This weekend was definitely a time for celebrating, particularly on the heels of this amazing interview I got to do with D2G Apparel. So, if you're settled somewhere on this beautiful Fall Sunday, head over to D2G and get caught up on all things TWD.

Much love,
Meag xx

6 comments:

  1. Nice- congrats on the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TCT Thanks so much for the comment and the follow!! So sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I love your works, especially illustration for Mary Katrantzou. Brilliant!

    I will follow you from now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MILOVE you're so sweet!! Thank you so much. Very happy to have you on board with TWD.

    Hugs,
    Meag xx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground