A Tale of Three Handbags

Tuesday, October 23, 2012



Hello My Darlings!!

I'm finally back on TWD woohoo!! I've wanted to do this post since before I left for Europe back in September. I had this idea about embodying each city (New York, London, Paris) in a handbag. I do work for a handbag company here in New York after all ;). I spend so much time everyday staring at bags, making interesting graphics, thinking about trends, that naturally I relate everything to handbags now. Kate Spade, Alexander McQueen, and Hermes seemed like the perfect designers to capture the essence of New York, London, and Paris respectively.

I can't begin to tell you how good it feels to be posting this. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. And with so many exciting prospects coming my way, I assure you I will be updating here A LOT more frequently. I also want to thank ALL of my new Travel Write Draw Facebook Page followers. You have no idea how touched I am that you have been so receptive to it. That is definitely the space to get behind the scenes with me and my illustrations on TWD. Anyway, I'm happy to announce that Postcard from Paris is on its way so stayyyy tuned my loves!!

Much love,
Meag xx

6 comments:

  1. You're back! :)
    p.s. I'll take the first bag please, thanks. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool choice of bags :) Classics for these cities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovely girls!! Although I really can't take credit for the genius designs. Kate Spade, Alexander McQueen, and Hermes are simply divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I absolutely love what you do. Its original and recomforting to see SOMETHING ELSE, for the love of God!
    As to the joy of writing this article, i feel you. I've been trying to find the right mood to write about my few travel experiences, but I kept postponing... Who knows :)
    Keep up the good job with your amazing blog.
    Peace,
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo AMAZING!
    Omg, I really love your blog... So special and unique.
    I'm going to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground