Absolute Altuzarra

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Altuzarra SS12

Hello Friends,

How are you all? Once again it's been far too long since I've written on my blog. The sketchwork I've been doing for Fashion Snoops has really taken over my life and suddenly I find that Christmas is only a few days away. This week was truly wonderful though. I had the honor of exhibiting my baby goat piece in the Foolsgold show this past Tuesday evening, and Wednesday I got to celebrate with the whole Fashion Snoops team at their holiday dinner party.

Somewhere in between I managed to squeeze in time to paint this Altuzarra SS12 pointed-toe pump as a gift for the Accessories Editor at work. After all, she was the reason I was contracted to start working for Fashion Snoops and I'm incredibly grateful for that. I did a little research and found that she absolutely adored this pair of shoes so naturally I couldn't help but paint her one. Great news is she loved it. Now if only I could personally get my hands on the real pair ;).

Anyways my loves, I have family in town, a drawing session tomorrow, and a flight to catch Monday afternoon. I will be back blogging soon from my parent's new home in Toronto.

Until then, ciao darlings!

Much love,
Meag xx

4 comments:

  1. oh, this sketch is extremely beautiful, I just fell in love with it ^__^


    nastya-said.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shoe, Meag! I hope all is well and you have a happy holiday at home =)

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground