Masha Ma for Amelia's Magazine

Saturday, October 1, 2011



Click here for Masha Ma review by Georgia Takacs

Hello Darlings,

I hope you've had a wonderful start to your weekend. I'm so excited to reveal my collaboration with Amelia's Magazine for her London Fashion Week coverage. I've wanted to do something with Amelia for a while now and finally caught one of her tweets calling out for illustrators to cover some of the LFW shows. I jumped at the opportunity and immediately put ink to paper when I saw the looks available to illustrate. As Georgia Takacs describes, the Masha Ma show was both delicate and bold. And frankly, who doesn't love a nice balance of tough femininity?!

Above are the two looks I illustrated from the collection but please be sure to read the whole coverage of the show at Amelia's Magazine here. My illustrations are accompanied by another two from the brilliantly talented (actually jaw drop lust worthy) Marta Spendowska. I only just discovered her work but I think (scratch that - know) I have a new illustration crush.

Stay tuned for a new illo post soon.

Much love,
Meag xx

14 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! The orange and black together are just perfect for that tough girl vibe. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the top one. Congrats!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. More stunning illustrations! I love the contrast between the clothes and the er.. blobs in the background. It just works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read your email meagan please, we send a mail to you. We love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! As usual...!

    Pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw many thanks everyone!!

    @Alessandra you're the best, thank-you for your continued support, I'm truly touched xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Travel itineraries I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! FRIENDLY

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground